Enterprise Systems Developer
About the Position
Babban Gona seeks to hire an Enterprise Systems Developer, that is a seasoned professional with demonstrated experience in developing Enterprise Systems. The selected individual will work alongside other members of Babban Gona’s Enterprise team in order to develop our enterprise software’s, as well as solve the enterprise-wide problem of the organization.
Apply today, and join us as we transform Nigeria into a country in which 1 million small holder farmers by 2025 are able to transition from subsistence farming to commercial farming, and agriculture becomes the basis for security and employment.
- Plans, designs, develops, tests, and maintains enterprise-level desktop-, web- and mobile-based applications
- Designs solutions attending to both business and technical considerations
- Analyses user requirements, envisions system features and functionality
- Collaborates with product owners, team leads and other software developers
- Works closely with end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Works on bug fixes and improving application performance
- Participates in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Technology or any other related field
- 2 – 4 years of experience in Software Development or an equivalent of education and experience
- Basic knowledge of software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and execution models (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Iterative Development, etc.)
- Ability to develop Android apps using any framework desired
- Understanding of databases, with proficiency in SQL
- Ability to build Microsoft Access data applications while using VBA and Macros
- Familiarity with build tools
- Familiarity with web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3 as well as design frameworks
- Basic understanding of using data to drive decisions and data visualization
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile versus desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Unit test and debugging skills
- Understanding of code versioning tools (Git) is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Proof of already developed applications on multiple platforms will be an added advantage.
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary and benefits are competitive, commensurate with experience.
All interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line: Enterprise Systems Developer. You can also apply by clicking the button below.