Human Development Analyst
About the Position:
Babban Gona seeks to hire a Human Development Analyst, a professional with demonstrated experience in recruitment and selection processes. The selected individual will perform human resource functions such as recruitment/selection, benefits administration, performance reviews, employee relations and compensation plans.
Apply today, and join us as we transform Nigeria into a country in which 1 million smallholder farmers by 2025 are able to transition from subsistence farming to commercial farming, and agriculture becomes the basis for security and employment.
Job Title: Human Development Analyst
Department: Human Development
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Report to: Human Development Manager
Start Date: Immediately
- Conducting and coordinating the recruitment of new team members for both Kaduna and Lagos offices.
- Advertising positions, administering tests and scheduling interviews for prospective team members.
- Researching, analyzing, developing and preparing human resource policies and procedures, recommendations, reports and correspondence.
- Maintaining a comprehensive database of all employee information.
- Training and orientation of new employees.
- Establishing and maintaining proper working relationships with all employees and the public.
- Performing other administrative functions
Qualifications & Required skills:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a closely related field.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of human resources management; as well as applicable federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations.
- Ability to appropriately plan, organize, monitor, and evaluate the work flow of projects and activities.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen and attention to details.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint).
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary and benefits are competitive, commensurate with experience.
All interested candidates send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Subject line: Human Development Analyst