About the Position:
Babban Gona seeks to hire a Sales Analyst, a seasoned professional with demonstrated experience in sales and marketing. The selected individual will work alongside other members of Babban Gona’s sales team in order to increase overall sales productivity, as well as our farmers’ market access in the food processing sector.
Apply today, and join us as we transform Nigeria into a country in which 1 million smallholder farmers by 2025 are able to transition from subsistence farming to commercial farming, and agriculture becomes the basis for security and employment.
Job Title: Sales Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Report to: Sales Manager
Start Date: Immediately
- Building customers based within the food processing and poultry sectors.
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting sales related data.
- Assist management in developing and reviewing sales budget.
- Managing customer service relations with key customers.
- Preparing periodic sales forecasts.
- Meeting periodic sales targets.
- Coordinating and monitoring deliveries to customers.
- Understanding market and price dynamics.
- Follow up on settlement of Invoices as they fall due.
- Developing sales reports, margin analysis and key performance metrics.
Qualifications & Required skills:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields; degree in marketing and or animal science is an advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines and set targets
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- “Street smarts” (i.e. a good knowledge of the environs)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Integrity and accountability
- Self-motivated, enthusiast and goal orientated.
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary and benefits are competitive, commensurate with experience.
All interested candidates send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Subject line: Sales Analyst